When you are searching for the perfect commercial photographer in the Bay Area to fit your specific needs, the process can feel a bit overwhelming. Choosing a photographer is a bit like choosing a significant other: you are entering a relationship of trust, hoping that the person you have selected has your best interests at heart and truly understands your personal needs. Finding a professional that can produce the commercial photos that you need doesn’t have to be a stressful process, if you approach it with a few key things in mind.
Here are a few tips for choosing the best commercial photographer for you:
- Ask colleagues and others in your industry for recommendations. As with many professionals, an excellent photographer will build a significant client list simply by word of mouth. If he or she has proven themselves to be at the top of their field, odds are they will have earned the enthusiastic recommendation of more than a few clients. Ask around, and see what names you hear coming up most often.
- Review the photographer’s body of work to evaluate if their style fits what you are looking for. You want to choose someone that clearly exhibits a versatile but distinct style that matches the look you are hoping to achieve in your photos. If you need architectural or portrait photos, check to see if the photographer has experience in those areas. Product photos are a very specialized field, so look closely at your candidate to see what kind of work they produce.
- Get to know the photographer and his team. Photography is very unique in that the client-photographer relationship requires a certain level of comfort and compatibility for success. Learn what you can about the photographer, and don’t be afraid to ask questions to determine if they are a good fit.
As you choose your commercial photographer in the Bay Area, keep the above tips in mind to help you find someone who can create the images you need. Look for someone with a wide range of work in their portfolio, like Tyler Chartier, a well-known and respected commercial photographer in the Bay Area. The versatility, talent, and creative eye that Tyler possesses is a valuable asset for any client. To learn more about his work, contact his studio today.
When the average person thinks about product photographer, they may imagine it to be a very simple task. After all, how challenging can it be to photograph inanimate objects that you can manipulate easily as needed? However, as professional photographer Tyler W. Chartier knows, product photography is a unique art in and of itself. This type of photography requires a special eye, and presents distinct challenges that even a seasoned photographer might be surprised by. As you are searching for an expert in product photography in the Bay Area, consider these different skills required for a photographer to create a product image that will stand out in the best way possible.
- An ability to breathe life into inanimate objects: A quick, basic snapshot of your product is far different than the images created by the creative design process used by a professional like Tyler Chartier. As a skilled product photographer, he is able to lend a subtle sense of personality to an item through a series of techniques. To bring an element of life to a product photograph, he might add in carefully selected supporting items, arrange the product in a specific manner, or utilize a creative perspective.
- The skill to communicate a specific brand identity: Especially if your product is part of an existing brand, you want to maintain a sense of consistency in terms of brand identity. Skilled product photographers can develop a brand story that connects with potential customers of your product, establishing a clear sense of identity that represents your brand in your desired manner.
- A studio space with the tools to create the perfect shot: Excellent product photography requires more than just a camera; an experienced product photographer should also have a well-equipped studio where he can provide clients with a selection of backdrops and props to utilize in product shots. A well-curated selection of supporting items can mean the difference between a basic shot and one that is perfectly elevated.
Get Bay Area Professional Photography
Searching for an experienced professional who understands product photography in the Bay Area means looking for a creative, skilled artist who can create an image of your product that will make the desired impact on your potential customer. Choose a professional like Tyler W. Chartier, and you will be amazed at the levels of artistry that product photography can reach.
Often times, a photograph is the first time a potential client interacts with your business. It is a snapshot in time that has a large role to fill: it must communicate a distinct message about your business, represent your product, services, and mission, and connect with the viewer in a way that drives them to learn more. Are your company’s images sending the message you want?
How a Santa Rosa Product Photographer Can Help
It can be challenging to find a photographer with a distinct understanding of what sets an image apart. Tyler W. Chartier, a renowned product photographer in Santa Rosa, is well-known for his ability to create a photograph that tells a story. His knowledge and use of perspective, light, and styling, have enabled him to provide countless businesses with photographs that will power them towards success.
His studio offers a variety of services, which melded with his distinct talent, make Tyler the product photographer in Santa Rosa that will take your business to the next level.
- Product – As you can imagine, designing an image that brings an inanimate object to life requires a special hand. The product photography you use to represent your products will speak volumes to the potential client, establishing a perception of identity, quality, and personality for your entire business.
- Food – Surely you can think of an image of food you have seen that literally made your mouth water, making you wish the dish would materialize in front of you. This is the power of skilled food photography, the simple yet complex construction of an image.
- Architecture – Bring a space alive for the viewer, whether you are looking to tell the story of your business, highlight your work as a designer or relator, or showcase your abilities in another space-centric industry.
- People – Introduce yourself and your team to potential clients through professional photographs.
Contact Tyler W. Chartier
With the work of Tyler Chartier, you will be able to tell a story through the photographs of your products and business, forging a connection with potential clients. Contact his studio today, and begin utilizing the power of photograph for your ultimate success.